FIREARMS ST CHARLES MI
Bare’s Sports Shop Believes in Your 2nd Amendment Rights and is a Proud Retailer for Gallery of Guns
From the National Shooting Sports Foundation® (NSSF®)
- Always keep the firearm's muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until you actually intend to shoot.
- Firearms should be unloaded when not actually in use.
- Know how your firearm operates: read the manual and practice safely loading and unloading the firearm as well as safely opening and closing the action of the firearm.
- Store your firearms in a locked cabinet, safe, gun vault or storage case, completely out-of-reach of children.
- Store your ammunition in a locked location separate from firearms.
- Use a gun locking device that renders the firearm inoperable when not in use.
- Make sure young people in your home have read and signed the Project ChildSafe Pledge for young people
- Always unload, clean and place your firearms in their secure storage location immediately after returning from a hunting trip or a day at the range.
- Educate everyone in your family about firearms safety. Visit the Project ChildSafe website for safety information and to find out where to get a free firearm safety kit in your area.
These tips and others tools and information about safe and responsible firearm storage
are available at www.projectchildsafe.org.
Come See Our Great Selection at 104 W. Water Street in beautiful St. Charles, MI 48655
Contact Us! +1 (989) 865-6241
Be sure to check out our great prices and exceptional hunting and fishing gear all year around! Our high standards make us your best retailer for outdoor sports and our indoor archery facility enables target practice 7 days a week, seasonally!
Get your best deals at Bare's!
Primary Communities Served